Heading out on the Jubilee line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Tate Modern to The Golden Hinde, there’s so much to see and do!
- Stratford: Discover Children’s Story Centre
- West Ham: Three Mills Green
- Canary Wharf: Museum of London Docklands
- London Bridge: The Golden Hinde
- Southwark: Tate Modern
- Waterloo: Southbank Theatre
- Green Park: Royal Academy of Arts
- Bond Street: Wigmore Hall
- Baker Street: The Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Wembley Park: The SSE Arena, Wembley
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Jubilee line, let us know in the comments below.