Two tyred? Give me a brake, that’s a wheelie lame excuse!
Cycling in London is more than just getting from A to B. It’s a great way to see the sights, get your bearings and enjoy a bit of exercise 🚴.
Many Londoners are already enjoying Cycleways, which is great because we plan to keep them coming!
C6 King’s Cross – Kentish Town
Get your culture, retail and sightseeing fix sorted along the new Cycleway 6! Here’s our top sights to enjoy along the way:
- British Library 📚 Did you know it’s the largest national library in the world? With around 200 million items available for you to enjoy, it’s sure to keep you busy
- Camden Market 🛍️ This iconic market boasts incredible shops, eateries and music venues – no wonder it’s ranked London’s fourth most popular visitor attraction
- Regents Canal Footpath 🚣 Take in 14km of scenic views from Paddington to Limehouse Basins!
C17 Elephant and Castle – Burgess Park
Get some fresh air and enjoy a spot of shopping along the new Cycleway 17! Be sure to check out:
- Elephant Park 🌳 While you might struggle to find elephants, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the largest new green space in central London in the last 70 years
- East Street Market 🛍️ Take home a trinket and a slice of history from this market that’s been running since 1880
- Burgess Park BMX track 🚴 Feeling confident on your wheels? Why not take to the ramps
C20 Enfield Town – Palmers Green
Indulge your senses along the new Cycleway 20! Here’s our highlights:
- Enfield Town Centre 🛍️ Get your retail fix at not one but two shopping centres and enjoy plenty of options to refuel
- Enfield Town Park 🌳 Get lost in 9.5 hectares of parkland with a river running through it
- The sidings N21 farmers market 🍅 Visit top quality traders with the freshest, locally-sourced foods
C23 Whipps Cross – Millfields Park
Soak up some scenery and get active along the new Cycleway 23! Here’s where to get started:
- Lea Valley Ice Centre ⛸️ Strap your skates on and go for a spin around the indoor ice rink
- Epping Forest 🌳 Did you know these 2,400 hectares of parkland are home to Queen Elizabeth’s Hunting Lodge, Iron Age forts, and sixty football pitches?
- WaterWorks Centre Nature Reserve & Middlesex Filter Beds 🌼 Pack a picnic blanket and explore the wildlife garden and willow dome
Find your way
Cycleways are high-quality cycle routes for all Londoners to enjoy 🚴 🚴 🚴.
Our network links communities, businesses and destinations all across the Capital and are super easy navigate, with clear signage and road markings so riders of all levels can feel safe and confident.
There’s even a handy map to help you plan your journey 🗺.