Heading out on the DLR? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Troxy to the Cutty Sark, there’s so much to see and do!
- Stratford: Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Bow Church: Bow Arts Trust
- Poplar: Poplar Union
- Limehouse: Troxy
- Shadwell: Wilton’s Music Hall
- Bank: Bank of England
- Tower Gateway: St Dunstan-in-the-East
- Woolwich Arsenal: Greenwich Heritage Centre
- Canary Wharf: Museum of London Docklands
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich): Cutty Sark
Greenwich+Docklands International Festival
London’s leading festival of free outdoor theatre and performing arts is on between 21 June – 6 July 2019! Check out the festival’s awesome line-up of events below and get all the details on their website.
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the DLR, let us know in the comments below.