Heading out on the DLR? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Troxy to the Cutty Sark, there’s so much to see and do!
- Stratford: Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Bow Church: Bow Arts Trust
- Poplar: Poplar Union
- Limehouse: Troxy
- Shadwell: Wilton’s Music Hall
- Bank: Bank of England
- Tower Gateway: St Dunstan-in-the-East
- Woolwich Arsenal: Greenwich Heritage Centre
- Canary Wharf: Museum of London Docklands
- Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich): Cutty Sark
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the DLR, let us know in the comments below.