Heading out on the Metropolitan line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From the Battle of Britain Bunker to the Barbican, there’s so much to see and do!
- Uxbridge: Battle of Britain Bunker
- Pinner: Heath Robinson Museum
- Wembley Park: Wembley Stadium
- Finchley Road: Camden Arts Centre and JW3
- Euston Square: Welcome Collection
- Kings Cross St Pancras: St Pancras Old Church
- Farringdon: St Bartholomew’s Hospital Museum and Archives
- Barbican: The Barbican
- Aldgate: Wilton’s Music Hall
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Circle line, let us know in the comments below.