Heading out on the Circle line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Buckingham Palace to Spiritland, there’s so much to see and do!
- Hammersmith: The Lyric Hammersmith
- Shepherds Bush Market: Bush Theatre
- Kings Cross St Pancras: Spiritland
- Westminster: Houses of Parliament
- St James Park: Churchill War Rooms
- Victoria: Buckingham Palace
- Sloane Square: Saatchi Gallery
- South Kensington: Royal Albert Hall
- High Street Kensington: The Design Museum
- Notting Hill Gate: Portobello Road Market
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Circle line, let us know in the comments below.