Heading out on the Central line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From the Olympic Park to the 100 Club, there’s so much to see and do!
- Shepherd’s Bush: Bush Hall
- Notting Hill Gate: The Churchill Arms
- Lancaster Gate: Serpentine Galleries
- Oxford Circus: 100 Club
- Tottenham Court Road: Brunel
- Holborn: British Museum
- St Paul’s: St Paul’s Cathedral
- Liverpool Street: Dennis Servers’ House
- Bethnal Green: V&A Museum of Childhood
- Stratford: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Central line, let us know in the comments below.