Heading out on the District line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Kew Gardens to the Whitechapel Gallery, there’s so much to see and do!
- Stepney Green: Genesis Cinema
- Aldgate East: Whitechapel Gallery
- Westminster: Banqueting House
- South Kensington: Natural History Museum
- Kensington (Olympia): Leighton House Museum
- Putney Bridge: Fulham Palace
- Wimbledon Park: Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Kew Gardens: Royal Botanic Gardens
- Turnham Green: Chiswick House and Gardens
- Ealing: Pitzhanger Manor House and Gallery
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the District line, let us know in the comments below.