Heading out on the Hammersmith and City line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From The Broadway Theatre to the London Canal Museum, there’s so much to see and do!
- Barking: The Broadway Theatre
- Kings Cross St Pancras: London Canal Museum
- Euston Square: Grant Museum of Zoology
- Great Portland Street: New Diorama Theatre
- Paddington: Alexander Fleming Museum
- Royal Oak: Debut Contemporary
- Ladbroke Grove: Graffik Gallery
- Hammersmith: Eventim Apollo
- Barbican: Barbican Cinema
- Whitechapel: The Royal London Hospital Museum
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Circle line, let us know in the comments below.