Heading out on the Northern line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From Borough Market to Highgate Cemetery, there’s so much to see and do!
- Archway: Highgate Cemetery
- Hampstead: Everyman Theatre
- Chalk Farm: The Roundhose
- Angel: Sadler’s Wells Theatre
- Waterloo: National Theatre
- London Bridge: The Shard
- Borough: Borough Market
- Kennington: Cinema Museum
- Oval: The Oval
- Morden: Morden Hall Park/The Stable Yard
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Northern line, let us know in the comments below.