Heading out on the Bakerloo line? Why not take a quick look at all the sights and attractions you can enjoy when using the line. From the world-famous Abbey Road Studios and crossing to the Imperial War Museum, there’s so much to see and do!
- Harrow and Wealdstone: Safari Cinema
- Kenton: Harrow School
- Maida Vale: Abbey Road Studios and crossing
- Regent’s Park: Open Air Theatre
- Oxford Circus: The Photographer’s Gallery
- Piccadilly Circus: The Comedy Store
- Charing Cross: The National Gallery
- Waterloo: Coca-Cola London Eye
- Lambeth North: Imperial War Museum
We hope that you find some inspiration and get out there and explore London! Let us where you visit and how your experience was. If you feel we’ve missed any key places you love to visit when on the Bakerloo line, let us know in the comments below.