There are a variety of major events in London throughout the year. These events are a great opportunity to enjoy traffic-free roads and walk or cycle part of your journey. 🚶🚴
- 20 – 24 May Walk to School Week 📚
It’s the 90th anniversary of Walk to School week, ditch the car and get walking!
- 21 May – Happy Shoesday 👟
Get your children to don their happy shoes
- 8 – 9 June – Nightrider London 🌛
Back for a 10th year, you can pick between a 50 or 100 km route through London.
- 16 June – London to Brighton Cycle Ride 🗺
Cycle from the Capital to the coast with this British Heart Foundation event.
- 6 July – Richmond Walking Tour 🍃
Enjoy views, palaces, history and maybe even some deer!
- 3 – 4 August – Prudential RideLondon 🚴♀️
With multiple distances available, this cycling event is has something for everything!