There are a variety of major events in London throughout the year. These events are a great opportunity to enjoy traffic-free roads and walk or cycle part of your journey. 🚶🚴
- 25 February – Stratford Cycle Lanes Launch 🚴♀️
Find out about the new cycle lanes and changes to the road layout in Stratford.
- 10 March – London Bridges Walk 🌉
A 10 mile walk across 12 iconic London Bridges!
- 24 March – Pop-up Bike Market 💎
Buy a second hand bike at the Pop-up Bike Market or enjoy fun activities like smoothie and boogie bikes and bling your bike.
- 25 March – 5 April – The Big Pedal 🚴♀️
See if your local school can take the crown in this fun event!
- 8 – 9 June – Nightrider London 🌛
Back for a 10th year, you can pick between a 50 or 100 km route through London.
- 16 June – London to Brighton Cycle Ride 🗺
Cycle from the Capital to the coast with this British Heart Foundation event.
- 6 July – Richmond Walking Tour 🍃
Enjoy views, palaces, history and maybe even some deer!
- 3 – 4 August – Prudential RideLondon 🚴♀️
With multiple distances available, this cycling event is has something for everything!